Saturday, September 23, 2006

To What You Don't Say

what friends are for

What would I do without friends?
My life has been and continues to be a roller coaster ride.
And I could never reach my ups without the friends who are with me in the downs.

This year has been especially difficult for me. Everything seems to be going wrong. My continued resolve comes from knowing that my real friends will always be around. They are my real wealth ...

It has been said that ...
"Everyone hears what you say.
Friends listen to what you say.
Best friends listen to what you don't say...".
The truth in that has been made exceedingly clear to me of late.

My journey continues.

Wala lang ... nag-e"emote" lang.
And thank you talaga sa inyo.


coz ur my friend..
watever u want..i want.. watever u say..i say..
watever u hate..i hate.. werever u go..i go.. watever u are.. i are..

Ano daw?!

0 comments: