Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Really ?

Tony Bennett sentimentally croons ...
" I left my heart in San Francisco"

And true enough, SFO is one of the most romantic cities there can be ... cool weather, afternoon fog, steep rolling hills, the world's crookedest street, cable cars, Golden Gate Bridge, Marina, Fisherman's Wharf, a drive to Carmel or Napa Valley, the Pacific Ocean surf, San Francisco Bay, Oakland Bay Bridge, Sau Salito, Alcatraz, a curious mix of Victorian architecture and modern skyscrapers, Union Square, Embarcadero, restaurants and bars galore ...

This is not a city where you want to be alone.
But alone I was ...

So I just had to make the best of it.
Maybe when I come back ... I will be able to bring my "heart" with me


ERAP: Hello, I would like to inquire how long is the flight to
San Francisco?
OPERATOR: Just a minute, Sir..
ERAP: Really? Thank you..


0 comments: