Friday, May 04, 2007

Never Sleeps















New York , New York ...
Start spreading the news ...
This is a fun place
A city that never sleeps

Times Square, Broadway, Greenwich Village, Soho South Port, Rockefeller Center, Radio City, 5th Avenue - Saks, Waldorf Hotel, Trump Tower, Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty - gossssh - endless things to see - to do

Hot dog and sausage stands
Sidewalk bands
Hiphop
People - wired to weird
Inebriated to high
Happy to out of control
Tourists galore to pimps on the prowl
Militant rednecks to wandering Flips like me

This is not a city where you can spend just one day
But one day is all I had

So I guess I just had to do the best I can ...
Hmmmmmm - okay buddy , gimme a hot dog, everything on and a diet coke. Yo momma - bring me to heaven ....


"... if I can make it there I'll make it anywhere ...
it's up to you, New York, New York ..."

0 comments: