Sunday, May 06, 2007

Storm



















I have been in kind of a floating state of limbo these past few months ...
Or maybe even this past year
Things have not been well
I live life from day to day - just because it has to be lived
I seem to have lost my center
I have very little understanding of where I am going or even what to do about it

Clearly, my life is in the middle of a storm.
Winds of uncertainty threaten to blow away everything I have.
Waves of anxiety and fear overcome me.
And I stumble in the darkness of uncertainty.

Prayer is my comfort.
Faith is my refuge.
God is my anchor.
We go through trials in life for a reason.
Perhaps there is a message out there for me ...
Perhaps an answer
Maybe a new direction
Maybe even a new mission in life.

I don't have the answer right now...
But I trust
I believe
I know
God is with me
... and with you

Have a great Sunday.

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer,
believe that you have received it, and it will be yours"

Mark 11:22



2 comments:

Unknown said...

i can relate to your experiences...and after going thru your blog, i am amazed to find out the things i love in life is same as the stuff you enjoy(except for wine) ...the poetic renderings of your emotions...the type of things you find funny...i tell you..its crazy, but its parang personality ko yung binabasa ko as i browse your blogs...God bless...

Daguldol Tarakatac III said...

Thank you for dropping by Roberto. It's good to know that there are more emotional sentimental humorous hungry crazies out there than just me ...
Please drop by again.