Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Crysis

Today is another day in my current crisis.
That heavy feeling, the confused demeanor,
the angry yet forgiving heart ...

Frustration
Depression
Betrayal
Disappointment
Anxiety
Anger
... perhaps even rage

"Friends" have defined themselves.
Some have disappeared like bubbles,
... others have blossomed like flowers.

Family has been the foundation of my strength,
always there,
never questioning,
unconditional ...

God has been my anchor,
... my Lord
... my Saviour

"This too will pass" ... so everyone says.
And surely it will.
The burden of waiting, thinking and wondering, however
... is sometimes heavy enough to make a grown man cry



" I know God won't
give me anything
I can't handle.
I just wish He didn't
trust me so much. "

- Mother Teresa -

0 comments: