Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bloggggggg

Before I go overboard with my newfound joy in blogging, allow me to give credit where credit is due. A couple of months ago I did not even really understand the difference between a blog and a website. But then, in the course of some research I was trying to conduct through the internet, I stumbled into some very interesting personal cyber-diaries, newsletters or journals... blogs. Two in particular became my inspiration for immersing myself into the universe of foodie blogs. Please visit these wonderful people (anton diaz and wysgal) at Our Awesome Planet and Rants and Raves ...

P.S.
Prior to all of this ... I thought "blog" was the sound I would hear on my cellphone everytime I would call my wife at 1 a.m and say that I was still in the office doing overtime ...

"hello - ahhh nasa opis lang dear .... obertym e "
"Overtime ??? Eh ... karaoke ang naririnig ko..."
"ahhhh ... may bagong equipment kasi , tinetesting lang ..."
"Blogggggggggggggggggggggg"



0 comments: